Infographic UPDATE: Who owns Leeds United?

EDIT: This update of the Who Owns Leeds United? infographic is outdated! Click here for version 3.0, the most comprehensive yet.

LEEDS United have revealed that chairman Ken Bates has acquired a controlling interest in the club via Outro Limited, a company registered in Nevis, the West Indies. This 72.85% shareholding had previously been held by three anonymous, independent discretionary trusts, although the other 27.15% of the club remains in unknown hands.

In light of this development, Leeds United have issued a revised, shorter Ownership Statement. But will it, as the club hopes, reassure its members and bring an end to the recent speculation? We drew another diagram and still aren’t sure. Download it for free and see for yourself.

PDF file: A4 sheet
(To download: right click, save as)

One Response to “Infographic UPDATE: Who owns Leeds United?”

  1. i think we are all pretty sure, the same forking man who has owned it since taking it into administration, what a suprise

Have your say...